Connect with our experts on August 5th @2PM EST
Utilities worldwide are experiencing an unprecedented level of outages and wildfires that are impacting wildlife, infrastructure and humanity.
These situations are caused by a variety of factors including outdated grids, weather events, and interaction between wildlife and electrical equipment.
How can you connect and insulate your overhead power grid against these factors, improve grid reliability and ensure continuity of the power supply?
Join our experts during our live webinar to discover frequent grid connectivity challenges and explore our solutions that can help you prevent them from happening.
Learn from our TE experts about:
• Preventing animal and weather-related outages
• Preventing wildfires before they happen
• Insulating your grid during severe weather events
• Insulation piercing and wedge pressure technologies
• Heat shrink and cold applied terminations to connect your networks
Register to attend our webinar on August 5th, 2PM EST (Eastern time) and earn 1 PDH credit.