Use TE Connectivity Raychem Heat Shrink Technology to Help Improve Grid Reliability
Join us on Wednesday, February 24 @ 2 pm EST for a live, interactive webinar where our industry expert, Dr. Frank Drumm, will discuss how Raychem Heat Shrink Technology can help strengthen and improve your power connections, and help protect you against unexpected power outages.
Attendees of this webinar will:
• Learn the science behind our Raychem technology
and the significance of materials performance.
• Discover how heat shrink products can help eliminate power
outages with the proper selection of terminations, joints/splices,
• Explore real life examples, in the field, that can help reduce cost
of ownership and improve grid reliability.
CONNECTION & PROTECTION FOR SUBSTATIONS
Join Our Webinar on MARCH 3, 2PM EST: Connection & Protection for Substations
Power grids continuously face threats from wildlife, weather, or installation errors.
A power outage can cost
How can you connect and protect your substation against hazards, improve grid reliability and reduce your total cost of ownership?
Join our webinar to discover frequent grid connectivity challenges and how our solutions can help you prevent them from happening.
Learn from our TE expert about:
• How to prevent ground contamination
• How to ensure grid continuity during electrical overloads
• Fail-safe solutions to reduce installation errors
• Preventing animal and weather-related outages
• Importance of installation accuracy
Register now to attend our free webinar and earn 1 PDH credit.
Squirrel-caused blackout left
People without power in Gallatin, TN, USA